Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ooopsie...


How did I let so much time go in between posting? Every time life gets busy I forget to document! So here is the month update...

Nora is officially walking! Or more like running. She started walking at about 9.5 months. It started with one or two steps then progressed to 4 or 5 steps and now I can't keep up with her!

Her first tooth broke through September 2nd. It is about half way up and is a sharp little tooth!

She is also saying "ma-ma-ma-ma" and "pa-pa-pa-pa-pa". Sometimes she says mama and papa but I don't think she knows what they mean yet. There's also "baba" and other coos and Yoda noises that she makes. All very adorable and melt my heart!

Sleep wise we have gone backwards again. I feel like every time things start looking up and I see a light at the end of the tunnel (or sleep in my case) they end up spiraling down fast! She was waking up once a night and it was so nice. I don't know if it was teething or a growth spurt but she was waking up every 2 hours. And she decided to hate her crib. She never had a problem with it before. I was able to put her in her crib or have her sleep with us. But all the sudden she decided she hates it now. She just starts screaming when I put her in it. And non stop, too!

 Yup, this 9.5 month old can longboard all by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment