Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

1 year

Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary. One year already?!?! Man time flew by. It has been an adventure filled, crazy, fun year. I don't think we could have packed more into one year than we did!

I must say my husband is the best thing that has happened to me (other than Nora of course). He is my best friend, my better half and the one I can always count on. He is nothing less than amazing every single day.

Looking at these pictures reminds me of our amazing wedding. It is the one day I wish I could relive. It was great having all of our close family and friends there to witness and celebrate our love.  It was perfect! I loved the restaurant where we got married, the garden where the ceremony took place, the tree we got married under, and that I was pregnant with Nora because it means she was there! :)






2 comments:

  1. Such lovely wedding photos. What beach is this? Congratulations to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete